Biomass Briquette- a New Green Fuel
As the increasing cost of conventional fuel and environmental
issues, people have turned to clean fuel and energy for living and
production, and biomass fuel is the popular choice. With advanced
technology, agricultural wastes like rice husk, rice straw, peanut
shell, etc. can be pressed into solid briquettes. Biomass Briquette
is sought after not only because of its eco-friendliness but also
the ready-to-get raw materials.Biomass Briquette Machine Features
1. Reasonable design with simple structure, convenient operation,
reliable performance and less area coverage.
2. Equipped with lubricative system, high efficiency and energy
3. The main components adopt abrasion-resistance material which has
been cast with special craft.
4. Automatic heating device can regulate material temperature and
solve the problem of material stuffing and poor quality forming.
5. Applicable for a variety of raw materials. (crop stalk and
straw, rice husk, peanut shell, leaves, sawdust, etc.)
Why is the Biomass Briquette so Popular?
1. Featured by high heating value, small volume, easily combustion,
convenient storage and transportation.
2. Through burning experiment, the indexes of smoke dust emission,
remained ash and other pollutants have achieved the EU standard.
3. It can totally replace wood, coal, fuel oil, liquefied petroleum
gas, etc. which are widely used in home heating, cooking stoves,
industrial boilers, biomass power plants, etc.