Paddy separator is indispensable in rice milling process. MGCZ series double-body gravity paddy separator is developed on the basis of foreign advanced technology. It is
mainly used for separating brown rice from paddy making use of
their differences in specific gravity and friction coefficient.
With two separating bodies, the paddy separator can be used for
high capacity. Both parallel connection and series connection of
the sieves are available according to the special technological
Characteristics of Gravity Paddy Separator
* High capacity, steady performance, low noise and power
* Unique balance mechanisms ensure the steady and excellent
* Adopting blade type swing mechanism and bearing of one-way
clutch, prolong the service life of components.
* Durable imported parts, advanced automatic stop system,
* Suitable for various kinds of rice and mixtrures, especially for
the short-grain rice.